Rockin' the Fitness!!! \mm/

Options
Hi. I'm new here. I am a compulsive overeater: I have a binge-eating disorder. I have literally tried it all... diet, exercise, starvation, distraction, prescription weight loss aids, over-the-counter weight loss aids, illegal weight loss aids... the only thing that ever worked for me also made my life a big mess. Then, I quit smoking 10+ months ago, and I let myself eat. So here I am once again, motivated to exercise but afraid that I won't be able to control my food intake. I'm hoping that being accountable here will help me to make better choices. It worked today, anyway! :) I'd like to get my body back, and I'm really only about 20 lbs away (but ONLY because even though I binged, I kept exercising.) I am excited about fitness these days... I ran my first 5k this year and it felt great! I could never have done that as a smoker. In fact, I could never do that growing up, either... my mom smoked in the house and in the car, and she even smoked through her pregnancy with me. So for the first time in my whole life, I have finally been smoke-free. On the flip side, it has made my eating harder to control. I haven't had an alcoholic beverage in 17 months, which, I would think, would help keep the weight off... but no. Actually it ,may have worked in the reverse in my case. So anyhow, hi to whoever's out there... I want to love my body again!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    Hi my name is Andy and it looks like you got your ducks in a row, u wish you the best and add me if you want