My first NSV!!!!

Sinz2011
Sinz2011 Posts: 59 Member
Okay so today was an awesum day!! :) I am sooooo excited.. my first NSV. Today I fit into all those clothes that I use to wear wen I weight 187. Even though my current eight is 200lbs. I have only lost 11lbs so far in 1 month and 10days but apparently i have lost inches. I am so excited I was jumping up and down in my room and when I jumped up, my jeans slipped Lower and that totally made me happy because a month back I had stopped wearing these jeans because they were so tight that it was uncomfortable!!!

Totally psycheddd!!!!

Replies

• CraigIW
    CraigIW Posts: 176
    Well done and congrats :)
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Woohoo!! Great feeling!! :0)
  • inatay7
    inatay7 Posts: 141
    Amazing work! :-)
  • crobinson53
    crobinson53 Posts: 164
    Woohoo!!! Great work! I love the little surprises that go along with turning our lives around! Keep it up! You're doing an amazing job! :glasses:
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    I love the feeling I get when I can pull my old clothes out from the back of the closet and finally wear them again. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!