Newbie :) Friends for motivation wanted

Options
Hi all,

Im new to this site but in the past few days it has helped me tremendously, especially the app on my ipod. I would like to find friends on here for motivation from anywhere but especially from the Plymouth area of Devon UK.

I am recovering from cancer treatment (ended May 2011) so am just starting to get into the fitness side of things and getting back to eating normally, lol.

Good luck to everyone.

Lynn :smile:

Replies

• djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Options
    First off, congratulations on being cancer free! It's great that you are rebounding with a healthy attitude! Good luck,and U'm sure you'll do well. I'm in the US. but I'm sure you'll find lots of local friends too!
  • Chinagirl1976
    Options
    Great news about the cancer! Congratulations!
    I hope you will be my friend, even though I live in Dublin as I have none on here yet!:smile:
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    congratulations ! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • chelle2u
    chelle2u Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - if you can fight and beat cancer you can fight anything!! Good luck on your journey, I would love to be friends with you feel free to add me!!

Michelle xx
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Glad to here things are getting better; Friend request sent from Bucks.
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome and congratulations! Loads of motivation and support on here - feel free to add me :smile: