Hello! Add me!! <3

Options
I have started dieting January of this year and have lost in a total of 54 lbs. When i looked at the scale and saw that i was in the 300's it blew my mind!! but now im down to 289!! When i started dieitng i used this website but i had it on my phone and then my phone was stolen and couldnt remember the name of the app what so ever!! now im back and im feeling good! I realy love all the support on here!!

Dont be shy and add me!! Looking for motivation and hopefully i can find some people in my area to walk with me!! =)

See ya guys and keep up the good work!

Replies

• imcanadianangel
    imcanadianangel Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back and Congrats on the weight loss!!!!
  • smpearce13
    smpearce13 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and that's an awesome weight loss so far! Very impressive!
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! That's an amazing weightloss already! Keep up the great work!
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! Way to go!
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the progress so far! Friend request coming your way! :)
  • torialeigh
    Options
    Great job!
  • dandy_mandy
    Options
    Way to go, you're progress so far is amazing! Keep it up!!
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You have done an amazing job!!!! Friend request sent...
  • akninsas
    akninsas Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss. Friend request has been sent!
  • meparker56
    meparker56 Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome Back!!! That's an awesome weight loss! I understand how you feel, when my scales read over 300 I almost died!!! Now, 34 lbs later I feel soooo much better. It's funny, (not really) I used to be one of those people who would look at someone who was overweight and say, "Look at that! I'd NEVER let myself get so big!!" Well, a cruel twist of fate, I got bigger than the people I used to judge! I think this was a lesson for me to not judge others but just live my life to the fullest and let God lead me. MFP has been so great! I no longer think of others negatively for their size! I look into their hearts now! I have made some AWESOME friends here!! Friend request on it's way!! :happy:
  • SpectacuLaura
    SpectacuLaura Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome- so happy for you! Always good to hear about someone having used this site/app for support and having success. Congrats, lady!
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! This site is amazing! Friend request sent...keep up the good work!!
  • ThaCookieMonster
    ThaCookieMonster Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!

The motivation is all in the air!! you guys are awsome!!!!

Love it!!!!!