30 DAY SHRED!

Options

Replies

• melissabell1984
    Options
    @susan YAY! I'm so excited that you're joining us! :) I need all the motivation and support I can get ,so together we will do it!
  • melissabell1984
    Options
    @tayla, those results are amazing! I'm thrilled that it's a good time to start again ... I"m thinking that I"m going to have to do a first thing in the morning work out as well! That way I know it will get done!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I started my 2nd round of 30 DS today. So, Day 1 Level 1 complete! Wow, it was just as challenging as I remembered! Everyone have a great day!
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Did my first (start over) again last night, and then a walk away the pounds fast mile afterwards. I was definitely feeling it this morning. The calorie burn isn't that fab, but I know the toning is what's important with this workout.
  • Tayla08
    Tayla08 Posts: 94
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 done!!! Keep up the great work everyone!
  • Butter13
    Butter13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just did the Shred yesterday (day 1!) and today I seriously can't move. I can barely walk up and down the stairs let alone do that video again today. i want to keep at it and I hear it gets easier but I don't know how I can do it today since I am having trouble getting up and down from a chair.
    SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE!!!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I am starting Friday!!!! I would love some support to get through it. I am super stoked about it! There was a thred not too long ago where people were posting their results and it was crazy what 30 days can do. I've got to get me some heavier weights since all I have is 2 lb that I use when I walk/ run.
  • ladybg81
    Options
    Hi, I just did the Shred yesterday (day 1!) and today I seriously can't move. I can barely walk up and down the stairs let alone do that video again today. i want to keep at it and I hear it gets easier but I don't know how I can do it today since I am having trouble getting up and down from a chair.
    SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE!!!

I've heard this and been told to push through it and do not take a day to rest. But, I start Friday so I might be eating those words soon!
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE!!!

I've heard this and been told to push through it and do not take a day to rest. But, I start Friday so I might be eating those words soon!

On my first go around at the Shred I was sore. However I wasn't that sore that I couldnt move. I just pushed through it, but I would say be careful and if you can't move take some ibuprofen and try again tomorrow. You don't want to injure yourself!
  • Butter13
    Options
    I did take some Aleve, maybe I'll see how I am by this evening and try to do it this evening, if not tomorrow no matter if I'm still sore. I guess I could try every other day until I'm less sore, then up it to every day...?
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    I did take some Aleve, maybe I'll see how I am by this evening and try to do it this evening, if not tomorrow no matter if I'm still sore. I guess I could try every other day until I'm less sore, then up it to every day...?

If your just sore but can still do the workout, I would say to try to do it daily. If you can't walk then I would wait a day or so. I have been working out for a while now 5 to 6 days a week and this morning after doing the shred I feel a little achy!! I fully expect to feel sore in the morning! Hope this helps.
  • Butter13
    Options

If your just sore but can still do the workout, I would say to try to do it daily. If you can't walk then I would wait a day or so. I have been working out for a while now 5 to 6 days a week and this morning after doing the shred I feel a little achy!! I fully expect to feel sore in the morning! Hope this helps.

OK, thank you, I sure will try...good luck to you!
  • Butter13
    Options
    O ladies, I just did my Day 2 even though I was having trouble even walking after Day 1! and I wouldn't have even tried if not for your encouragement here on these boards! Thank you thank you thank you!
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Day 2 Level 1 complete. As I thought , I was sore this morning. Worked through it though!! How is everyone doing??
  • renee7458
    renee7458 Posts: 3
    Options
    ohhh I'm two days late! I just got the tape and will be started today, so i'll be right behind ya'll. Cant wait for the shredding. lol. :)
  • ladybg81
    Options
    How do you guys plan on shceduling rest days? I start tonight and think I will do 10 days of level 1 rest day, 10 days of level 2, rest day, 10 days of level 3, rest day. Thoughts, suggestions?
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Yesterday I did not get a chance to comment on here, but I did do Day 3 Level 1. I am fixing to do Day 4 Level 1 now. I am worried that I may have to miss tomorrow, we are leaving very early in the morning for a day trip but hopefully I will get it done! Everyone have a great weekend and Holiday!
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    How do you guys plan on shceduling rest days? I start tonight and think I will do 10 days of level 1 rest day, 10 days of level 2, rest day, 10 days of level 3, rest day. Thoughts, suggestions?

I plan on doing it 30 days straight with no rest days. Thats what I did the first round. The Holiday is what I have concerns with.
  • Tayla08
    Tayla08 Posts: 94
    Options
    I don't plan any rest days either. I didn't have time on Monday to do it, but I've done it every other day and just completed Day 8 of workout 1...keep it up everyone!
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    As I was concerned with, I missed shredding Sunday and Monday:sad: However I did do Day 5 Level 1 on Tuesday and completed Day 6 Level 1 today. Is anyone still doing this challenge??