Skinny Cow?

Options
2»

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Weight Watcher's has really good ice cream sandwiches. I'll have to check out Skinny Cow.

Dairy Queen isn't really that bad - it's ice milk (not ice cream) - you just have to stick keep it plain, and small.
  • sassenachtiff
    Options
    I've had the chocolate truffle bar--sooooo yummy!
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I had the Skinny Cow candy over the weekend it was really good. I love the ice cream, the fudge bars are my favorite!
  • divadoll41
    divadoll41 Posts: 188
    Options
    I tried the Skinny Skin Ice Cream Strawberry shortcake ice cream sandwiches.......they are the bomb!!!
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Im addicted to these (not literally - i allow myself one treat per day!) I like the chocolate truffle bars and the candies! Awesome product!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    skinny cow is great, but weight watchers makes a ice cream candy bar thats 150 calories also that is my favorite its so good you must try it!!!!1

I love that one, too! It tastes just like a Snickers ice cream bar!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    the chocolate chocolate sandwiches are my fav. :love:
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Love them all - the ice cream sandwiches are my favorite. I also found the carmel clusters which are candy that are excellent and they come in dark chocolate, which is my favorite!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Love them! I bought my first package of ice cream sandwiches after my local store stopped carrying the Breyer's low cal stuff. Let me just say I don't miss them at all, and just like some others have said, I have to keep my daughter away from them.
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    MMMMMM! I've had the vanilla, chocolate, and mint ice cream sanwiches. SOOOOOO good!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be the weird one. I am not a fan - the ingredient list freaks me out. Here is an example for their ice cream sandwich:
    skim milk, wafer (bleached wheat flour, sugar, caramel color, dextrose, palm oil, corn flour, cocoa, high fructose corn syrup, modified corn starch, baking soda, salt, mon0 and diglycerides, soy lecithin), sugar, corn syrup, polydextrose, cream, whey protein, inulin, stabilizer (microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, mono and diglycerides, locust bean gum, calcium sulfate, polysorbate 80, carageenan), natural flavor, vitamin A palmitate.

This breaks my rules in a bunch of places. It's got corn sugar (dextrose), normal sugar, HFCS. It's also got a bunch of chemicals I can't pronounce.

Ice cream to me should be "milk, cream, egg, sugar." Not the massive list above. I'd rather eat a sensible amount of froyo or homemade ice cream where I can vouch for all of the ingredients.
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried the ice cream just the snack bars. Stay away from them they are addictive. Loved the peanut butter too much I don't bring them in the house anymore:noway:
  • Lillyzar
    Lillyzar Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be the weird one. I am not a fan - the ingredient list freaks me out. Here is an example for their ice cream sandwich:
    skim milk, wafer (bleached wheat flour, sugar, caramel color, dextrose, palm oil, corn flour, cocoa, high fructose corn syrup, modified corn starch, baking soda, salt, mon0 and diglycerides, soy lecithin), sugar, corn syrup, polydextrose, cream, whey protein, inulin, stabilizer (microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, mono and diglycerides, locust bean gum, calcium sulfate, polysorbate 80, carageenan), natural flavor, vitamin A palmitate.

This breaks my rules in a bunch of places. It's got corn sugar (dextrose), normal sugar, HFCS. It's also got a bunch of chemicals I can't pronounce.

Ice cream to me should be "milk, cream, egg, sugar." Not the massive list above. I'd rather eat a sensible amount of froyo or homemade ice cream where I can vouch for all of the ingredients.

Agree 100% I was eating them for a while and started getting "gurgly tummy" and that was the only thing that I could think that was causing it. Stopped eating them and viola!!!! No Gurgles :)

Anyway, all that artificial chemical stuff wasn't agreeing with me.

But I agree with everyone! They did taste delicious :(