Scale is moving again after a 2-3 week plateau!!

Options
Ok it didnt move that much just 0.4 lb. I had to step in 3 times to check if it was accurate. During the past week, Ive been reading how to break the plateau and took some advice from here. I ate more for 4 days. I set it at 1/2 loss for two days and ate my maintenance calories for the other two. Then yesterday, I ate 1200 cals, including a piece of brownie :) and this morning I cant believe the scale moved!

Ive been frustrated this whole month of June. I only lost a total of 1.4 lb for the whole month while eating my minimum calorie requirement. So I'm so glad that it moved again and hopefully it keeps going. I will keep zig zagging my calories and see how it goes. Yay! :laugh:

Replies

• LyndseyMcKnight7
    Options
    Congrats on getting that scale to move! I know that can be so frustrating, looks like you are right back on track though. Good luck to you!
  • Runshanrun
    Runshanrun Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Way to stick to it! Sometimes your body just resists the change but I'm sure all your hard work will see even more exiciting results soon. :flowerforyou:
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on experimenting!!! Changing things up will help challenge your body. I'm glad you kept trying until you found something that worked for you! Keep up the great work. :)
  • Jconner30
    Jconner30 Posts: 311
    Options
    For a whole month, my scale showed me gaining! (went from 235 - 240). I was following the instructions here. I was getting PISSED!!! After a month, my weight dropped like a stone! Im near my first goal (225). I know how frusterating plateu's are. I just keep telling myself I'm in this for the long haul. Helps me focus on the goal and not the scale. My clothes are fitting great! Thats what my step-brother told me to judge my results by...
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i hear ya..june has been mean to me, and im glad its almost over..great job on getting it moving again :drinker:
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Haha..Same here..nothing for the last 2 weeks..started zigzagging a few days ago..weighed today..down 2..it works..so weird..love it!!! Awesome job!!!
  • Kissxx
    Kissxx Posts: 99
    Options
    Happy to hear people are on the same boat! That just keeps me more motivated! Time to do some exercise :)
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    I'm in one right now, so I can totally relate to the frustration!! Ugghh.. I just hate it!