Ey Up!

Options
Hi there! *waves*

I thought I'd introduce myself to you.

My name is Jodie, I'm 27 and I'm getting married to my gf on the 31st August this year!!! Excited!

I've been trying to lose weight since January and I've lost about 21lbs but I need to lose more. I'm hoping myfitnesspal is going to help keep me on track.

I live in West yorkshire, UK. It's beautiful here an dI'm surounded by countryside and moor so I really have no excuse with exercising, other than I'm lazy. I recently got a bike so I'm hoping to ride that a few times a week pluss I have a pug and a chihuahua who like to go for long walks.

Good luck everyone :D

Replies

• ThaCookieMonster
    ThaCookieMonster Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    great job and keep it up!! Congrats on the marriage!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! :)
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi Jodie, great work so far, keep it up! Also trying to lose for a wedding, not mine mind you, 31 August is my wedding anniversary - 9 years - wee bro's getting wed on 22 September! :bigsmile:
  • Mumblelove
    Mumblelove Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yay!! congrats on getting married!! Beautiful scenery is always a good mix for a bike ride :) Good job so far keep it up :)
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Hi and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! :)

X2 here as well - That is fantastic news - wish you all the best - and I think you'll do great here - you'll really like how friendly everyone is!!
  • CChapa73
    CChapa73 Posts: 5
    Options
    I think that is amazing!!! I've been waiting to marry my GF for 11 years:-) I have also lost about 20 since Jan... We can do this... Its the plateaus that suck.
  • lilvixen84
    lilvixen84 Posts: 100
    Options
    Welcome hun and Congrats on the marriage!
  • Harkins86
    Harkins86 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi Jodie

I grew up in West Yorkshire!!! I miss it so much, I just love the hills. I'll add you as a friend and we can encourage each other. Good luck, you've done so well already!!

Steph
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Ey up!!
    welcome
    good luck :)