Top 10 Terrible side dishes

Options

Replies

• MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I felt my arteries clogging and my *kitten* growing, just looking at the pics!
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    woah! that is crazy! thanks for sharing!!

♥M
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    OMG! That is gross!!!!
  • marsgirlly
    marsgirlly Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    It makes me sick to think somebody could even eat a large order of fries from Five Guys...I always ALWAYS get the regular and split them with a friend when I'm splurging. Uggh.
  • mackemshazza
    mackemshazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    good one, thanks
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    I think it's obvious how terrible they are. Some of them look good, though; however, we have the knowledge to know better and the will to stay away!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Those should be illegal. Or at least have the calories right on the menu next tot he food.
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Those should be illegal. Or at least have the calories right on the menu next tot he food.

In California (where I' at) a lot and almost all food chains have calories on the menu. I believe that it's a new law they started in the begining of the year.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Five guys large fries is enormous. My husband and I usually split the regular size. Large size is really meant for like 4 people not one.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

In California (where I' at) a lot and almost all food chains have calories on the menu. I believe that it's a new law they started in the begining of the year.

That's awesome! I wish they would do that everywhere!
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Wow! that is insane!
    Im glad I never dine out anymore..