• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I have Facebook.
    this.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Ah hell, add me too Ricardo Claros (and any one else that wants,) but I am on MFP more now a days. Friend me here too.
  • Tiggerrick
    Options
    Why there is no "DELETE" for when the site acts up is beyond me.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    You guys are brave putting what should be relatively private info out there ;)

Anyway, I'm a G+er; never did the FB thing. And I'll drop G+ when people actually start using it, haha.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Anyway, I'm a G+er; never did the FB thing. And I'll drop G+ when people actually start using it, haha.

Google+ is what is right in the social media world. Facebook got my two weeks notice when G+ came out.
    -wtk
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I disabled my account because I was being dramatic and now I have to wait a while before reactivating or I will look like I was having a tantrum. Which I was, but they don't need to know that.

I went so far as to create two different profles, one with Navy and Air Force friends on there and one without (because those are normally the people who piss me off). Of course deactivating on account and reactivating another gets confusing so I've pretty much just kept the first one up since November. But, good to know I'm not the only one who does such things.

ejohndrow@yahoo.com if anyone feels like adding me.
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I am on Fb too! Not as often as I used to be.
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your identities, I am now robbing you blind!!
    -Mayhem

<3 Mayhem's fan page!!!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Ha...I have a Facebook page also...pretty much just to see what's up with my busy friends...and the app is so quick and easy to use on my phone that I kind of use it as an email and chatting resource than anything...I tend to be on MFP more often these days :)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    crisanderson27 =D. Can never have too many health conscious friends!
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options

Google+ is what is right in the social media world. Facebook got my two weeks notice when G+ came out.
    -wtk

This
  • tammywho327
    tammywho327 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am so there too! lol a lot.

Tamarae Ellis or tamarae.ellis@gmail.com
  • honeyX0
    honeyX0 Posts: 26
    Options
    I disabled my account because I was being dramatic and now I have to wait a while before reactivating or I will look like I was having a tantrum. Which I was, but they don't need to know that.

LOL I just reactivated mine last week
  • halobender
    Options

-wtk
    Just wait. They'll figure out a way to reeeeaaaally ruin it for us :)

(I'm hoping that in the long haul G+ will maintain what so far seems to be a more ... "mature" social media device, but they intend on putting in games and stuff. It won't be long until it's just FB all over and something comes along to push G+ out.)
  • Tiggerrick
    Options
    HA, names are just part of profiles. Google your own name, you will find all sorts of thinks about yourself, some that you didn't even know. lol
  • halobender
    Options
    Thankfully I have a famous name, so I'm ungoogleable.