Hello!

amylou24
amylou24 Posts: 365
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone,

I have been on the site for a couple weeks now and am hoping for the best. I gained a lot of weight during college and now that I am in graduate school I really want to get in shape and start living a healthier life.

My biggest weakness is, you guessed it, the "college diet." I eat the wrong things and usually late at night when I'm working on papers or studying for a test. My second biggest weakness is chocolate so that is not a good combination!!

I went to undergrad only a few hours away from home and moved father away for grad school so my plan is to go home for Thanksgiving Break a few pounds lighter and a much healthier and happier person and hopefully knock a few socks off!!

Replies

• amylou24
    amylou24 Posts: 365
    Hi everyone,

I have been on the site for a couple weeks now and am hoping for the best. I gained a lot of weight during college and now that I am in graduate school I really want to get in shape and start living a healthier life.

My biggest weakness is, you guessed it, the "college diet." I eat the wrong things and usually late at night when I'm working on papers or studying for a test. My second biggest weakness is chocolate so that is not a good combination!!

I went to undergrad only a few hours away from home and moved father away for grad school so my plan is to go home for Thanksgiving Break a few pounds lighter and a much healthier and happier person and hopefully knock a few socks off!!
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    You have come to the right place. I was stuck at 153 for months and months! Then, I joined mfp and starting counting calories(well, having the computer do it for m) and now I am down to 142! Don't give up!
This discussion has been closed.