Fusterated!!

j_g4ever
j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
Im so fusterated with myself. :grumble: I know that Im harder on myself than I need to be sometimes but what the hell. I was doing the 30day shred with my husband and I couldn't even make it through half the workout. Now this isnt my first time doing it. Its my fourth. Then while my husband was stretching it out I ended up having a seizure. :grumble: Im so sick of this crap. Its the same that all I can do is walk when all I really want to do is run. Sorry its a pitty party. Just needed to vent. Thank you for listening. Here is a flower for all of you. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• j_g4ever
    Im so fusterated with myself. :grumble: I know that Im harder on myself than I need to be sometimes but what the hell. I was doing the 30day shred with my husband and I couldn't even make it through half the workout. Now this isnt my first time doing it. Its my fourth. Then while my husband was stretching it out I ended up having a seizure. :grumble: Im so sick of this crap. Its the same that all I can do is walk when all I really want to do is run. Sorry its a pitty party. Just needed to vent. Thank you for listening. Here is a flower for all of you. :flowerforyou:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Do you have a doc that can help you? So you can set reasonable goals that don't interfere with your health but let you work hard?
  • j_g4ever
    I have talked to my doctor that has handled the seizures and she tells me do what I can. I think the most fusterating part for me is that I have done the workout before. The first time I had a seizure but I haven't had one until today. This was my fourth workout. It could have been my day and how stressful it was. :explode: On the positive side I know that I have lost 18pounds but the other part of me thinks I should have lost more than that. But I just can't work out like normal. :grumble: