Pilates vs. Jillian -- any thoughts?

Options
I'm finishing up with Jillian's Ripped in 30 and can't decide if I want to try her 6 week 6 pack or try Pilates for a few months? Can anyone give me any feedback on either?

Replies

• thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Just started 6 week 6 pack and I can definitely feel it working my core - and I'm starting to see minor difference in my stomach - i just started about a week ago though. After the first day I was REALLY sore for about 3 days so I'm taking that as a good sign, because I'm usually only sore for a day after a new workout!
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    Fat burn = Jillian, Tone and muscle lengthening = Pilates. I love pilates because it's an all over body tightener and muscle toner.
  • alidov78
    alidov78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My only thing is I'm 14 months post my 2nd pregnancy. I'm only 5 lbs shy of my goal weight....does 6W6P really work your lower abs? Wonder how doing both would work out????
  • nikkimarie1983
    Options
    Jillian Michaels is the best for at home workouts!! I love her videos! I have the Jillian MIchaels yoga meltdown video, I do it every morning and even sometimes at night. Its the perfect video for me to pump me up to want to go workout some more at the gym!
  • alidov78
    alidov78 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    any other thoughts?
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Well if you are choosing the 6 week abs you should find something else to do for the rest of your body. I am going to alternate that one with others when i am done the shred in 7 days.