Wine...

Options
I did well ALL day... had a salad for dinne... did a spin class...
then last night I pretty much drank the WHOLE bottle of wine!
i was only 33 calories over my goal and under ini carbs and fat...
go figure.

Replies

• sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    I did well ALL day... had a salad for dinne... did a spin class...
    then last night I pretty much drank the WHOLE bottle of wine!
    i was only 33 calories over my goal and under ini carbs and fat...
    go figure.
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Now that's what I call a good day!
  • mamakitty
    mamakitty Posts: 249
    Options
    I often save calories for wine. I love my cabernet and feel I deserve it. Last night I had enough for one glass, which was just enough.
  • clmorris80
    Options
    I love my wine i have about one glass a day, 4 times a week. And I budget my calories for it too! I love it! I have to by the small bottles or I'll drink the whole big bottle, lol no self control I tell you. lol
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I feel ya....last night we opened a nice bottle of cabernet and I drank 3 glasses....:blushing: :ohwell:

So yummy....
  • FattieMcFatterson
    Options
    I did that too last night, its so easy when you get a really good wine. You start to drink and it goes down so good!
    Just be glad you did not get the wine munchies
  • haleygrrrrl
    Options
    yes last night i drank almost an entire bottle of shiraz.....lol i did budget in for the calories but today im not feelin like workin out if ya know what i mean! women wine and chocolate just go together, we have to allow for these days there good for tha soul!!!! now, just to get rid of this headache...
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Now that's what I call a good day!

Amen, sista!!!
  • clmorris80
    Options
    yes last night i drank almost an entire bottle of shiraz.....lol i did budget in for the calories but today im not feelin like workin out if ya know what i mean! women wine and chocolate just go together, we have to allow for these days there good for tha soul!!!! now, just to get rid of this headache...

I love chocolate! I'm a sucker for dark chocolate espresso beans!
  • Fab140
    Options

I love chocolate! I'm a sucker for dark chocolate espresso beans!

O totally.

I tell my hubby that if I weren't so dang vain, I'd be the happiest chocolate monster weighing in at 500 pounds and living in Dairy Queen!:laugh:
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i had 4 beers and went SO far over my calories last night.

oh well.
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Well, I saved up cals for wine last night....but not 6 glasses worth!!!! I'll have to be extra good today. Seeing I'm nursing a pretty good skull cramp it should be easy enough to stay away from the wine tonight!:happy:
  • Fab140
    Options
    Well, I saved up cals for wine last night....but not 6 glasses worth!!!! I'll have to be extra good today. Seeing I'm nursing a pretty good skull cramp it should be easy enough to stay away from the wine tonight!:happy:

Nothing cures a hangover like another glass of wine, though. I hate to say it, but it's true!!