Yoohoo!!...Kellch!

Options
Don't even THINK about it!!!! I have a baguette and I know how to use it!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
39610_1014.jpg

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Don't even THINK about it!!!! I have a baguette and I know how to use it!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    39610_1014.jpg
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    39610_1014.jpg
    Put the bread down and step away from the counter... and no one gets hurt ma'am.
    cop4.jpg
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Wow, I knew bread could be dangerous to my diet, but not THIS much! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Wow, I knew bread could be dangerous to my diet, but not THIS much! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Yes, I am dangerous with yeasty breads!!!! :devil: :devil: :laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Ok, Tam...now I have a craving for a big ol' warm roll from Ol' Charley's and it's only fair that YOU have to log the calories on your account! hehehe:bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

and grape tomatoes.....and soup.

LOL
  • TamTastic
    Options

LOL

She knows me far too well!! :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Ok, Tam...now I have a craving for a big ol' warm roll from Ol' Charley's and it's only fair that YOU have to log the calories on your account! hehehe:bigsmile:
    Then YOU have to do the workout for me!!!! :laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

Oh snap! You don't play fair!:grumble:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

LOL

She knows me far too well!! :blushing:

It's the Tam Cam us guys recently installed in the Pit *giggle* :huh: :laugh: :tongue:
    OK kidz, play nice, I gotta go workout and get skinny for da wif :love: and then physical therapy for a minor rotater cuff issue. But, I'm finally feeling like I've turned the corner on the creeping lung crud, and just might be hooomin again. Yea!
  • TamTastic
    Options

Oh snap! You don't play fair!:grumble:
    Sounds fair to me!!!! I get to eat the roll and YOU get to burn it off for me!!! :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    39610_1014.jpg
    Put the bread down and step away from the counter... and no one gets hurt ma'am.
    cop4.jpg

*Takes baguette from Tam while distracted by officer....taps officer on shoulder* :love: :smokin: Excuse me sir, I have a room full of bread in the other room...follow me :bigsmile: :devil: :smokin: I think I need your assistance before it gets out of control...:devil:

:laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

Heck, forget craving the big ol' warm roll...I'm craving the big ol' hot cop! :wink:
  • kellch
    Options
    39610_1014.jpg

I had a blueberry bagel myself....with reduced fat cream cheese....mmmmmmmmm!!!!! BACK OFF!!! I've got my Black Orchid costume out and ready to use it if need be:

(I'm gonna try this picture thing again...:embarassed: )

BlackO.JPG
  • kellch
    Options
    It worked!!!! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Wow you are lethal with your carbs!!! :devil:

I have to run out for a bit...back later!!

And don't THINK I won't be checking in here for the carb thiefs!!!!!! :angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options
    Wow you are lethal with your carbs!!! :devil:

I have to run out for a bit...back later!!

And don't THINK I won't be checking in here for the carb thiefs!!!!!! :angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah ummmmmm....I have to do like an hour TaeBo workout, walk the dog for 30 minutes, and ummmm probably 30 minutes of my Biggest Loser Sculpt video tonight to make up for it so I can still eat lunch and dinner :laugh: :laugh: That's ok though. IT'S FRIDAY!!! :drinker: :drinker:

Mwahahahahahaha...don't worry Tam, we wont touch the baguette :wink: .......*is she gone yet?*:devil: :bigsmile:
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I will take the calories if I can have the cop :)
  • kellch
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

I get the carbs AND the hot cop.

You can have this one, though. {snicker}

33415_fat_cop.jpg