interstitial cystitis

haeden
haeden Posts: 183 Member
edited September 29 in Motivation and Support
Anyone here by chance have it?

Replies

• lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    I USED to have it and but don't have it anymore. I had it when I also suffered from acid reflux which is also gone. Both can be severly affected by your diet. If you haven't found a good Doc yet to help you find the right diet then you need to do that. I did have a procedure done a few time that stretched the bladder and it helped for a period of time but that was years ago. Do you have any digestive problems? Lynne
  • haeden
    no,i just have the bladder issues.i have a bad flare up and it just is so terrible.im 20 years old and its just taking over my life! i just wnted someone here that also has it ya know?
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    You are so young to have it. Honestly you need to find acidty balance in your body. Find a natural foods store that can help you find supplements to help you feel better and they can probably recommend a good diet for you. Acidic foods aren't good for it and you should drink alot of water and don't hold your urine.
  • haeden
    thank you! im just strugging with the days that im in pain ya know?i want to be able to workout but i cant on the days that are so bad for me!
This discussion has been closed.