5 week question

Options
After I enter my exercise for day and food for day and then click finish entry - it states I will be a certain weight if I do all the same things on a daily basis in 5 weeks - is this true?

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I think it's a relatively general estimate. I don't even look at it!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Never even been close!
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    It's based on your current calorie deficit and is an estimate only.
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    If you do the EXACT thing for all 5r weeks-- yes.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    It's just an estimate. I think it's more for encouragement than reality. Losing weight factors in on hydration, sodium level, hormones, exercise, calories (and not just staying within - but low quality or high quality calorie), etc.
  • Louiselesley
    Louiselesley Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    yeah i have to agree with the poster above - never even been close for me either, but i do different things, everyday so yeah..
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    MFP guarantees those results! If you don't weigh exactly that in 5 weeks, they'll give you your money back...
  • Forensi
    Forensi Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    MFP guarantees those results! If you don't weigh exactly that in 5 weeks, they'll give you your money back...

You pay for MFP? I thought it was entirely free? At least it seems free to me, I signed up for free, go the app for free. Is there a paid version?
  • aabyrer
    aabyrer Posts: 57
    Options
    I think he was being sarcastic....
  • martyc91
    martyc91 Posts: 55
    Options
    Can you give me some examples of high and low quality calories - not sure what you mean?