Anyone else wanna join?!?!?

Options
Well starting Monday. October 13, 2008...I am doing weekly challenges....they will range from... drinking nothing but water - exercise everyday but one - not eating past a certain time (no late night snacking)...~and more~

If you would like to join with me then please let me know....plus you can also tell me some challenges you would like to see us do!!! Remember this starts Monday. October 13, 2008...You can either mail me or post a comment here!!!

When you reply please make it by Sunday. October 12, 2008

Best of Wishes,
Amanda

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    Well starting Monday. October 13, 2008...I am doing weekly challenges....they will range from... drinking nothing but water - exercise everyday but one - not eating past a certain time (no late night snacking)...~and more~

If you would like to join with me then please let me know....plus you can also tell me some challenges you would like to see us do!!! Remember this starts Monday. October 13, 2008...You can either mail me or post a comment here!!!

When you reply please make it by Sunday. October 12, 2008

Best of Wishes,
    Amanda
  • haleygrrrrl
    Options
    how about one day of only eating clean foods.....i.e fresh fruit, raw veggies, plain oatmeal....skinless boneless chicken