What Celebrity body do you want to most resemble?

Replies

• anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    similar stature and body type and height as Shakira. So she would be mine
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    Ariel from The Little Mermaid.
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Blake Lively (my profile picture) ♥
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Xena (more the character than Lucy Lawless herself. I could never be LL, she's way taller than I am)
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Mine is Miranda Lambert also...In her Kerosene video her body freakin' rocks!
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Sofia Velgara :)
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    My ultimate, never gonna happen, goal- Brandi Chastain (a la '99 World Cup famous sports bra pic) or Hope Solo.
    I'd be happier with a squishier version of them, or really most female soccer players. I've got an athletic build and once upon a time looked like an athlete. I'd like to again.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Jennifer Aniston...SO TONED!
  • Charrisse
    Charrisse Posts: 163
    Jennifer Anniston has nice legs and a cute shape!
    6/7 is my ideal size - Im a 7/8 now.. wanna drop a few more.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Blake Lively. Leighton Meester. Kate Hudson. Jennifer Aniston...

Blake Lively and Jennifer Aniston are the closet that I can think of to how I want to look too...skinny and toned, but not grossly bony :smile:
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Chris Farley
  • Shellitz
    Shellitz Posts: 188
    I would like to have a similar shape somewhere between Ellen Page and Kristen Bell. I can't go for the towering beauty - cos I'm only 5'0"! Kristen's great, healthy looking.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    carrie.jpg

Carrie Underwood!! She is my height (5'3"), and my close to my goal weight (112lbs). She is still curvy but....let's face it, after losing 100lbs my boobs are closer to hers than to Kims!! LOL
  • RubyHearts
    RubyHearts Posts: 67
    Gina Carano or Kate Winslet
  • kim kardashian for me. lol
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Sofia Velgara :)

me too! my son said i look just like her except for my belly, jiggly butt and my hair! lol
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Mine is Miranda Lambert also...In her Kerosene video her body freakin' rocks!
    Kerosenes my favourite! LOL! :)
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    carrie.jpg

Carrie Underwood!! She is my height (5'3"), and my close to my goal weight (112lbs). She is still curvy but....let's face it, after losing 100lbs my boobs are closer to hers than to Kims!! LOL

I love her too my friend! She rocks!
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Cameron Diaz - slim, tone, and her legs are to die for. But I would need like 4 more inches of leg to be close to her. I'm probably closer to Drew Barrymore so I'll go with her.
  • AmBeRLyNnGETTINThIN
    AmBeRLyNnGETTINThIN Posts: 56 Member
    hmmm I'm 5 foot tall.....so I can't really think of any celebrities i could possibly resembly...I suppose shape waise I would like to be keep some curves but be super toned....So I am thinking Katy Perry. She is rocking!
This discussion has been closed.