Before, In Between and Close to Goal Pics

Options
13»

Replies

• Fluffy1962
    Fluffy1962 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! What a transformation. You inspire me. I can't wait until I can post a 50+ loss... Just keep doing what you are doing. You are right about picking yourself up after a fall off the wagon. Time marches on regardless, we can quit and remain unhealthy or pick right back up and continue on our journey! It is evident that you dusted yourself off and marched on!

Carolyn
  • blah_freezies
    blah_freezies Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    What a difference! you look fantastic :)
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Oh wow thank you all so much for the lovely comments, I'm so happy I can serve as some inspiration because all this positive response definitely makes me wanna push harder towards my goal. I do feel like I am a completely different person from who I was at 198, so the fact that I look so different accurately reflects that. I hid from cameras and those are the only pics I could find from that time, glad I did :)
  • lacy42804
    lacy42804 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Keep it up!! I too struggle to get going on losing weight. I have been trying for the past 10 months and have only lost 10 lbs, now I think its time and seeing people like you just keeps me going! THANKS FOR SHARING!!! :)
  • AniMarieSt
    AniMarieSt Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Omg, beautiful!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great job...
  • JenFer5
    JenFer5 Posts: 25
    Options
    Way to go! We have similar goals so its really inspiring to see your progress :)
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • melantie
    melantie Posts: 30
    Options
    You look ALOT younger now!
  • orelis
    orelis Posts: 1
    Options
    I know, I saw your pictures. That's awesome! You truly have inspired me. Thanks Steph!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    hey we have the same goals, you look great:drinker:
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Congrats on your success and thanks for sharing!!!
  • Penguinita
    Penguinita Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!! I'm so happy to have lost almost 55lbs, I hope the next weigh in I go past that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!