any one a runner

Options
hey every one i need help to log my run in can any one help this is what i did i ran 1.5 miles in a half hour and walked 1.5 miles in a half hour so how do i put that in

Replies

• lisapickering
    Options
    Well you went 3 miles in an hour, so enter it under "walking 3.0" for 60 minutes - even though you were running for part of it, there isn't an option for running 3.0.

A HRM would give you more accurate calorie burn but if you don't have one then just do this.

Good job running!
  • Scilluh
    Scilluh Posts: 152
    Options
    thanks for you help i gess that would be as close as i could get thank you again for your help
  • cliffhackler
    Options
    I use mapmyrun.com - It's easy and kinda cool. You sign up FREE and when u run u just put in the distance and time and it automatically calculates everything for you. U can even put ur shoes in and it keeps up with the miles u put on them so u know when to get new ones. I've used it for so long I don't even remember how long it takes to get it set up but it's worth it.
  • cliffhackler
    Options
    I'm sorry I just realized I gave u the wrong website - mapmyrun is one I use to calculate my distances - the one I was talking about earlier is runningahead.com - it is a free online log that does everything that I mentioned in the other post.
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    runkeeper is another really great website and an app for your phone too. I use it and love it!
  • Scilluh
    Options
    I'm sorry I just realized I gave u the wrong website - mapmyrun is one I use to calculate my distances - the one I was talking about earlier is runningahead.com - it is a free online log that does everything that I mentioned in the other post.

thanks i will have to try it
  • Scilluh
    Options
    runkeeper is another really great website and an app for your phone too. I use it and love it!

thanks i will look in to tem bout now