Has anyone else tried Jackie Warner Workouts!!

Options
I have started doing Jackie Warner's workouts to compliment my running... I LOVE IT!! I just started the C25K and am doing the workouts with it! Has anyone tried them??

Replies

• loseatonlady
    loseatonlady Posts: 160
    Options
    Is this Kurt Warner's wife? If so, didn't know she had one? Will have to look for it ...

Looks like you're doing great - hang in there & NEVER give up!
  • SparkleKittie
    Options
    Yes! She's amazing! I lost 20 of my 45 pounds with her 40-minute Power Burn DVD. She's incredible at getting you toned. :D
  • wannabefit4life
    Options
    I fricking LOVE jackie warner!! She kicks my *kitten* EVERY time! :)
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    Yes! I adore Jackie. I can do a 40 minute work-out of hers and the time just flies by. I also can always feel the burn afterwards. Have fun with them! :)
  • mrstoripowell
    mrstoripowell Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Jackie is the best!!!! Im addicted to her workout video's and her in general!!! GOTTA LOVE HER <3
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I read her book, "This Is Why You're Fat"... It was FULL of lots of helpful info.. In fact, I loaned it to my sister and need to get it back..:) The video I have is called Personal Training with Jackie - Power Circuit Training... It has 4 15 minute workouts and 1 40 min total body workout... One the days I run I do one of the 15 min workouts, and I didn't know I could feel THAT much burn in 15 minutes.. I AM A FAN!!! I keep seeing all the 30D shred challenges and have thought about starting that, but the more I think about it, I think I'll stick with Jackie... NO, I don't think she's married to Kurt Warner...He may wish she was though...LOL
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    The tummy tucks are so brutal!! hahaha
  • SparkleKittie
    Options
    The tummy tucks are so brutal!! hahaha

HAHA Hell yeah, they are. Love it.