good meals for single woman

Options
roxypoptart
roxypoptart Posts: 30 Member
i need meal ideas for a single girl i dont know what to eat i feel like eat the same thing all the time.

Replies

• PattyCake123
    PattyCake123 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I love the tyson precooked frozen grilled chicken breasts and grilled chicken strips. You can make what you need and there is a lot of things you can use it with! salads, sandwiches, pasta dishes, main dish with veggies etc. It is very versatile :) I also like using the crock pot. I can make a meal during the day and then have dinner for the next couple of nights.
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Egg beaters - a million ways to make a meal. Veggies, low fat cream cheese, chives, lean/low sodium meat (veggie sausages), on slice of whole wheat / low carb bread, and the list goes on. Great spur of the moment item.
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    When I was living by myself I would cook up an lb of lean ground turkey and eat it with different stuff throughout the week. Like, day 1 I would mix it with some tomato sauce, spinach, and whole grain pasta. Day 2 make it into tacos. Day 3 throw it into a salad, etc. I also bought a lot of frozen precooked grilled chicken breasts and would do pretty much the same thing. You could also try making a big pot of chili with ground turkey or ground bison, or something like that, portioning it out and freezing all of the leftovers.

You could make an egg white omelette filled with veggies, or try making smoothies. When my husband works late, sometimes I just experiment throwing different things into my greek yogurt.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I buy a rotisserie chicken, use it in salads, tacos, etc.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I just google ingredients to find new recipies (I'm vegetarian and my family is not) and then I make the full recipe and freeze the rest. Way cheaper than frozen dinners and healthier.

I like cuban black beans and sweet and sour lentils.