Just Joined

Options
Hi, my name is Michelle, I just joined this fitness program, this year I am looking to lose about 50 lbs. I have a very busy life and I am looking to see if anyone has any really effective exercise tips that can be done qiuckly. All of your help is greatly appreciated. I really dont have much support, except what want from myself. Thanks all!!!!

Replies

• michellevans
    Options
    Hi, my name is Michelle, I just joined this fitness program, this year I am looking to lose about 50 lbs. I have a very busy life and I am looking to see if anyone has any really effective exercise tips that can be done qiuckly. All of your help is greatly appreciated. I really dont have much support, except what want from myself. Thanks all!!!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome. There are a lot of exercise suggestions on the message board. We are all here for you.
    The one thing that I learned is, you have to change up your routine. Your body will hit a plateau if you do the same thing day in and day out. Shock your body!!!!!:smile:
    Good luck to you
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome Michelle
    You can do this. You are the most important support you can have. I truly believe that you can do anything if you want it enough. Best of luck we are all there for you.
    :flowerforyou: