Great Job Guys!!
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Day ones total was soo good!
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Right time to kick some booty team commando we can do this!!!!!
  • Dinob661
    Dinob661 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Rowin' as hard as I can! go team!
  • puertoricanlady18
    puertoricanlady18 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Dear Team Commando, I'm upset!!! I Fractured my left Knee playing Racket Ball. The Dr. Said No gym for 5 day!!! I have to walk around on crutches and a knee brace. Ouch, it hurts so bad! I hope I can go to the gym soon!!! GO TEAM GO!!!
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Dear Team Commando, I'm upset!!! I Fractured my left Knee playing Racket Ball. The Dr. Said No gym for 5 day!!! I have to walk around on crutches and a knee brace. Ouch, it hurts so bad! I hope I can go to the gym soon!!! GO TEAM GO!!!
    Feel better! We all are sending you good thoughts!!!
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    Options
    This is the plan for the week from the Master mind Lee. Lets rock this team Commando!!!

TUEDAY is DOUBLE DAY

THURSDAY IS .............. KIDNAP DAY........ attack a boat again........ same as last time, but the boat under attack can still count the kidnapped person

SAT is ........... TRIPLE DAY !................. I
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    This is the plan for the week from the Master mind Lee. Lets rock this team Commando!!!

TUEDAY is DOUBLE DAY

THURSDAY IS .............. KIDNAP DAY........ attack a boat again........ same as last time, but the boat under attack can still count the kidnapped person

SAT is ........... TRIPLE DAY !................. I

Hell mofo yeah
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    All right guys time to really play this game. Unfortunatly i have to let one of our members go because i haven only recived 2 numbers from them since we started this. If anyonw knows anyone that brings in good numbers and is consistant please let me know because we do need another person. second thing.......smalltowngirl is going to be on vacation from the 12th to the 26 i think it is so wee need a temp replacement as well. everyone please check all of you friends and if you have anyonehat would like to join let me know asap!! If i dont hear from anyone i am going to ask lee for someone since there are people that are looking for a boat. Thanx guys and lets get back in this!!!

P.S Pleas make sure that you send me your numbers daily. even if you are not going to do anything and its a 0 for the day.... let me know so i dont have to hunt you down! lol
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    Aye aye captain!!!!!!!
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    Options
    Aye Captain, tis good that we 'ave rid ourselves of the landlubbers!! Now tis time to raise the Jolly Roger and send those scurvy dog's to Davy Jones' Locker!! Tis not the time to be lily-livered me hearties ye are to be buccaneers or walk the plank!! No swimg the leads allowed on tis great ship!!!! Yo-ho-ho
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Oooh!! Ok-- I wasn't sure if you were on the whole " I'm away" thing or not. If you find someone temporarily, that's excellent, and I'll try to do what I can while I'm out here. Plan for this afternoon-- go for a big *kitten* walk. ( I mean, referring to length, not my stride. Well..... maybe... ) :) I'll make sure I get my *kitten* in gear for Saturday too!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy us!! :happy:
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    Options
    Saturday for me tomorrow going to boost it!!!! Yay for triple day..........watch this space hehehe GO TEAM COMMANDO!!!!
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    Options
    Here's the plan for the week guys from Master mind Lee........

MONDAY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DOUBLE DAY !

WED>>>>>>>>>>> WATER WATER WEDNESDAY !!!
    each team member will be awarded 10 mile per glass of water up to a maximum of 9 glasses (90 miles) !! we could not play this game without trust, so you are all trusted to tell the truth and drink up !!!!

FRIDAY>>>>>>>>>>> DOUBLE DAY !!!!!

DOUBLE ATTACK WEEKEND !!!

Attacking boats that are near you (two in front or any behind) and get their highest cal burns on both SAT AND SUNDAY and TRIPLE that one persons miles !!!!!

GO TEAM COMMANDO!!!
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    Options
    Although no one uses this thread I will post the link for Master mind Lee's changes.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/298087-row-the-world-games-updated