hello

LaquitaH
LaquitaH Posts: 3
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,
I am new at this. I am trying to loose weight to feel better, not just physically but mentally as well. All encouragement is wanted and needed. Thanks

Replies

• reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Great to have you! This is the right place to come if you need encouragement!
  • Stanses
    Stanses Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I am new too, just joined today actually! How much do you need to lose and have you done it before?
  • Good on you! I joined a couple of days ago and loving it so far!
  • tina514
    tina514 Posts: 1
    I am new to this and I really hope it works. I am doing this to get my weight under control before it really gets out of control.
  • LaquitaH
    LaquitaH Posts: 3
    I have only been on one diet in my life. That was last year and it only lasted 3 months? I lost 20 pounds and have put it back on. I need to loose a whole person. YIKES!!! But I know with God's help I can do it. I want to go on mission trips and not feel ashamed to get on a plane because I am so overweight.
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend for support and encouragement to get thru this journey
  • rddeppy
    rddeppy Posts: 44
    Welcome! I'm also new to this site and am hoping that with support of others going through and all the great tools I'll succeed. Wishing you all the best!
This discussion has been closed.