Hi from a Jenny Craig newbie

Options
Hi everyone. I just joined Jenny Craig today. This site looks like a fantastic one for tracking my progress.

I'll be keeping a blog, so you can check it out at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/musogeek

Good to be aboard. :)

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Welcome...are you eating their prepared foods to, or did you just join their site? The reason I'm asking is becuase I really am pretty frugal(well with 3 little kids and 1 income you have to be) and MFP is FREE, and ive been able to buy everything in your average grocery store without killing our budget and am doing pretty well. Best of luck to you! Its a great journey :)
  • musogeek
    musogeek Posts: 5
    Options
    @skwilson1990: Thankyou. :)

@bethdris: I'm going the whole kitten kaboodle with JC. I've tried in the past with doing it by myself, but I have depression, which makes things a bit difficult sometimes. I'm also bloody hopeless with time management and portion-control. I hit the 100kg mark this week, so I finally decided that doing it on my own isn't enough for me.

If you can do it your way, on your own, kudos to you - I much admire you! I just can't seem to pull it off, though, so I've decided to bring in the big guns. My partner is 100% supportive of me, which is great. :)