p90x

Options
deleted, cos im naughty :O

Replies

• brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Are you asking for a schedule for each day?
  • vpochman1
    vpochman1 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi..

Good Luck, its a great program!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,
    SO im new to this particular workout, i have downloaded all the parts but unfortunately i cant workout in what order or for how many day i need to do each section etc, can sombody please explain how this is set out, i.e the cardip part, then abs all week for a week or whatever?

I really want to do it properly, hows its supposed to b done. Your help greatly appreciated. Thanks

No offense, but what you did is illegal. If you would have gone the legal way and ordered the program from Beachbody you would have gotten the work out guide which would have explained everything.

Sorry can't help you. You get what you pay for.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,
    SO im new to this particular workout, i have downloaded all the parts but unfortunately i cant workout in what order or for how many day i need to do each section etc, can sombody please explain how this is set out, i.e the cardip part, then abs all week for a week or whatever?

I really want to do it properly, hows its supposed to b done. Your help greatly appreciated. Thanks

No offense, but what you did is illegal. If you would have gone the legal way and ordered the program from Beachbody you would have gotten the work out guide which would have explained everything.

^^^^
    What he said...
  • DeadZip2010
    DeadZip2010 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but they are right.
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,

I agree. I learned the hardway. I bought my copy off Facebook from someone saying they got two copies for their birthday. I paid $80 and only got the disks, later discovered they were bootlegs. I was so mad! I only buy from the real source now.
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    yes you are correct, i didnt realise it was illegal, it was on a legitimate website advertising! whoops, oh well, maybe i shouldnt repeat my naughty mistake :O
  • opher
    opher Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi guys,

I agree. I learned the hardway. I bought my copy off Facebook from someone saying they got two copies for their birthday. I paid $80 and only got the disks, later discovered they were bootlegs. I was so mad! I only buy from the real source now.

Absolutely agree. Creating and/or using unofficial downloads or bootleg disks is illegal, may not have the same quality as the originals (or not work at all) and deprives you of the added materials like the workout book and the nutrition guide. It's also highly counter-productive. If you don't have skin in the game (i.e. you haven't paid for the program) you are much less likely to keep going when the workouts are kicking your butt.

In addition, when you buy the program from Beach Body you're assigned a free coach (if you buy through a Beach Body coach, he or she becomes your assigned coach). This coach can provide answers, encouragement, etc. Finally, Beach Body provides a site (WOWY - Work Out With You) where you can get remote workout buddies who provide even more support and encouragement.

In short, the cost of buying the original program is more than just a few bucks, but it's a one-time expense and it provides a great deal of value and helps keep you on track. It also rewards the folks who poured the money into creating this amazing workout program that you want to use. Why would you want to cheat them out of their just due? If everyone did that, you'd drive them out of business and they'd never create any other workouts like the new P90X follow-on that's about to be released.