Change is on the Way

EvilPIB
EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone, I happened to find this site accidentally and boy am I glad I did. I need to shed some pounds, more than 5 :sad: I kept telling myself the "CAME OUT OF NOWHERE" :noway: Yes, I was lying to myself the gain was a result of poor eating, no exercise and overindulgence, etc. The usually stuff that no one wants to admitt to, but change is on the way!!!!! My goal is to go from 204 back to 140-145. So, any/all advise is always WELCOME. Thanks for listening (reading)

Replies

• EvilPIB
    Hello everyone, I happened to find this site accidentally and boy am I glad I did. I need to shed some pounds, more than 5 :sad: I kept telling myself the "CAME OUT OF NOWHERE" :noway: Yes, I was lying to myself the gain was a result of poor eating, no exercise and overindulgence, etc. The usually stuff that no one wants to admitt to, but change is on the way!!!!! My goal is to go from 204 back to 140-145. So, any/all advise is always WELCOME. Thanks for listening (reading)
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    I LOVE it here!!!!

I was on two forums in the past and I was unsatisfied.

I dropped them all and stuck with this one!!!

So glad you are here.
  • Always good to have more company. Welcome!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Welcome! Just stick with it and you will reach your goal! :flowerforyou:
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Welcome.....you will get back to where you want to be.......you have made yourself accountable and you will not look back....just forward.... what is your fav workout.....mine is turbo Jam, HHa and rocking body,
    30 day shred and walking....have a great weekend

LInda :smile:
  • EvilPIB
    Well thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I know I can do this and get to where I want to be. I can't believe all the support available here. Everyone is dealing with there own weight nightmare and sometimes just knowing other people are going through the same thing is all the motivation you need.

A little about me, I'm divorced (10+ years) not remarried or dating; I have two girls (20 & 17) and one boy (14). I'm a 9-1-1 Operator, who works the night shift which I love. I have 11 ferrets, 1 bird, 1 snake and one blind chinchilla. I live in a zoo but I wouldn't change a thing.

My favorite workout so far is the P90X program and The Bean. Over the years I have tried many and the 2 listed are may favorite. If you have back and knee problems The Bean is a good place to start for sit-ups. I have also invested the money in the Michael Thurmond 6 Week Makeover program. I would recommend this program,not hard with good food and the whole family can get involved. So there you have it.

thanks again for the warm welcome:drinker:
    99291.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
This discussion has been closed.