Wu-Yi Tea

Options
I just started this tea and was wondering if anyone else is or has used it? How's it working for you?

Replies

• EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I just started this tea and was wondering if anyone else is or has used it? How's it working for you?
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I tried it and it did nothing at all.
  • EvilPIB
    Options
    How99291.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter long did you try it for if you don't mind sharing the information.
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

ahhhh...As with most things that "claim" weight loss properties...I thought hey may as well give it a go, went onto e-bay ordered the tea...personally I was super disappointed...it did nothing but bloat me out...I think it is one of those products that if you put your faith in it and believe it will work then I think it will...you power of ones mind and all that?

Obviously this is just my opinion, everyone is different.

skiski x
  • EvilPIB
    Options
    Wow, bloated that sucks. I purchse the tea from Wu-Yi Source which is recommend by Oprah, Rachel Ray, and a few others. I haven't experienced the bloating, thank god.

It's very true that if you believe something will work and put your faith in it, well it may just work. I don't have faith that it will work because diet and exercise will take care of that but I figured it couldn't hurt. I'll post again with any progress. Have a good one