NSV - Eating Out

Options
stepha1013
stepha1013 Posts: 38 Member
NSV - Ate out at Old Chicago Pizza last night. Looked up the website, planned on what I was going to eat. I was actually full with my choices and brought half of my meal home.

And, eating out was totally do-able as long as I planned!

Have a great Wednesday!

Replies

• megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    :smile:
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I know how hard it can be to control yourself when it's that delicious =) Keep up the great work!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Great plan. We don't eat out often, but when we do I look ahead and plan what Im ordering too. It makes the most sense and sets you up for a great dinner within your calories!! Great job!
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    Fantastic! Way to plan ahead and make a good choice. It can be so hard - I usually mess up when going out - so Kudos to you!!
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! :flowerforyou:

And by knowing ahead of time, you were able to focus on *enjoying* dinner rather then worrying how it would hit your cal count!!

Awesome WTG!!! :bigsmile:
  • kellymarie619
    Options
    That's wonderful! Congratulations on making the right choices. My husband wants to go to Chili's tonight and I have done the same thing. I found their nutrition info online and have planned out what I'll order ahead of time. Should be great fun! Again, great job on staying focused and being able to enjoy your dinner out.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!