Animal Magnetism - True Blood Challenge *CLOSED*

Options
Welcome back Team Animal Magnetism! Congrats everyone on your individual weight loss and maintaining!! :drinker:

week5_results.jpg

You all have done great I am sure of it. Let's watch those pounds fall off, and see who takes the win! :heart:

Make sure to message unaffected ( http://www.myfitnesspal.com/unaffected ) with your weigh in for today. :flowerforyou:

At last record this is our team roster: (this is subject to change)
allimax2002
AngelsKisses75
bthurmon
cobylea
craft338
dhammond5
DJ31
fdobbins77
iamthepreston
kayakangel
kittybitz79
LISAROEBUCK
littlemisskitty24
lparsons88
sarahbear1981
shaindi
readytoowhere
notredame2011
irisannRN
mx3gal

**please note this is a closed group.

**results thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/258822-true-blood-weight-loss-challenge-results-thread-closed-grou

Replies

• AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have dropped the ball in keeping my self motivated, and helping my team mates stay motivated. Things have not been the easiest here, but I am fightign through it and plan to see this to the end. :bigsmile:

Photobucket is blocked when I am at work. If I need to make changes I can do that when I am able to actually read the results. :blushing:

Sooooooo YAY! It has started! How many of you watched the second episode already? I have not given in YET :laugh: and I hope to be able to hold out until Sunday. :drinker: So far so good :happy: and ofcourse the classic cliff hanger ending. :noway:
  • readytoowhere
    readytoowhere Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I dont want to watch the 2nd because then ill get 2 weeks of withdrawls!!! :)

our team is doing really well, lets keep up the good work!
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I caved and HAD to watch the 2nd episode and I'm so glad I did! Now I know this season is based on my favorite book out of the series!! yay! Congrats to you all! :happy:
  • lparsons88
    lparsons88 Posts: 26
    Options
    yes its on book 4 right??? I didn't watch the 2nd but the BEST BOOK is four for sure:)
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm still holding out on watching episode 2. I'm distracting myself very well by starting the latest book Dead Reckoning at lunch today. Of course, now I'm sitting at my boring desk thinking very indecent thoughts about tall blond vampires. :devil:
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm still holding out on watching episode 2. I'm distracting myself very well by starting the latest book Dead Reckoning at lunch today. Of course, now I'm sitting at my boring desk thinking very indecent thoughts about tall blond vampires. :devil:

lol, if the show follows the book, you could be thinking indecent thoughts about tall, blond, naked vampires.

I haven't watched Episode 2 yet, but I really want to.
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    yes its on book 4 right??? I didn't watch the 2nd but the BEST BOOK is four for sure:)

I can't quite remember if it was book #4, I just remember which book I liked the best but You could be right about the number. I can't wait to see how it plays out because if what happens in the book happens on the show it's gonna be a gooder!!!
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    I tried reading the books because I heard so much about them, but I never got through the first one. I usually choose the books over the screen any day though. Maybe I need to pick them up and try again? :blushing:

I am excited to be back in action! YAY!! :bigsmile:
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    hmm, had a weird week....only a 0.8 lb loss. i've been exercising a lot and eating well, so i was kind of hoping for more. oh well!! hopefully i'll have a bigger loss next week!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!! :drinker:
  • craft338
    Options
    am i in the wrong thread? no one's posted here in weeks =(

last week - 220
    this week - 218

week's loss - 2 lbs
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    Sorry I have had a bit going on here. Still dropping those pounds and hope that by next week I will have big digits to report ! :drinker:

Hope you all are doing amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • craft338
    Options
    last week - 218
    this week - 216.2

week's loss - 1.6 lbs
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    That is awesome!!

07/11 - 235
    07/18 - 233.8 (-1.2)
    07/25 - 232 (-1.8)

Total for this weeks weigh in = 3 pounds! YAY! :drinker:

I am totally happy considering that I went on a mini vacation this past week! :bigsmile:

It looks like everyone is doing a GREAT job!! Keep up the good work!
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    ATTN Team Animal Magnetism (other team Trubies): It looks like we have a new person to report our weekly weigh-in's to. As unaffected has passed the tourch to kathiehughes, as announced in the Weekly board. All that are interested in continuing please post your interest, and note that your weigh-in needs to be sent to kathiehughes. <3
  • craft338
    Options
    very happy we're continuing! i've really been enjoying true blood lately! probably my favorite season so far!!

last week - 216.4
    this week - 214.6

loss - 1.8
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    I am so loving it!! I cannot believe all the twists and turns! YAY!!