Hello from Ft. Lauderdale

Options
:smile: Joined the site and never posted before. Looking for support, tips and ideas for the weightloss journey! Had gastric bypass surgery 3 and a half years ago, lost all but the last few pounds. Want all the weight off! Its not as easy as you think to do the surgery and lose the weight. They cut my stomach not my taste buds or brain! Its very hard mentally! Look forward to all the information and support the site can offer!

Replies

• liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:happy: I think you're going to find the suport you need here and get you past those last pounds. I've been here since February and am in awe of the understanding and support from everyone! I used to live in Ft. Lauderdale...a looooong time ago though :smile: Feel free to add me as a friend. We can use all the support we can get, right?:bigsmile:
  • kaaatielove
    kaaatielove Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new here as well.. I just moved back to Daytona from coral springs about a year ago. Hope this site helps you as much as it has already helped me! There is so much support here already! Goodluck!
  • ginabina13
    ginabina13 Posts: 202
    Options
    Welcome!!! I've only been on MFP for 4 days and I LOVE IT! It's a great place for support and advice!
  • melaniemae
    melaniemae Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome ! Im from Bradenton added you as a friend !