Looking for runners :-)

Options
sufikitkat
sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
Hi everyone!

I have been on MFP for quite some time now, and I finally thought, how about finding some friends for support! I am training for my first half marathon in the fall and hope to complete a full marathon next year. I am looking for fellow runners to add as friends, but I don't discriminate to non-runners either! Hope to make some great friends!

Kat

Replies

• bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner! :)
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner! :)
    I did my first 1/2 back in May and did AWESOME.
    I am currently averaging 20 miles a week; 3 short days (3-4miles) and whatever I feel like running on Sundays (7-10).
  • gingerfoxxx
    gingerfoxxx Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I am also training for my first half marathon this fall! (and hopefully a full next year!) I still can't get used to calling myself a runner though, haha :)
  • amyrc12
    amyrc12 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Just for the record - You are all AWESOME! I am in week 7 of C25K and up to 25 minutes of running... I have a whole new appreciation for those of you can do do 10k, and half marathons... let alone a marathon... HOLY COW - You all amaze me - Keep Running & Kicking Butt!!
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Yaaay for runners :-) I have had to push my half marathon back twice now due to weddings, but it WILL happen this time around :-)
  • christyp76
    christyp76 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am a runner! Have run two marathons and doing another in October!
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Since everyone's saying what they've run...

7 marathons, 3 ultra marathons, countless halves and other races. Lost track.