EA Sports Active 2

Mammatus
Mammatus Posts: 9
edited 4:26AM in Fitness and Exercise
It just came in the mail today. So where do I start? Should I do the 3 week plan to start or 9 weeks? Someone that's done this please tell me all about it and whether or not you liked it! TiA!

Replies

• sandyw127
    sandyw127 Posts: 131 Member
    we have that game and i would start with a 3 just too see how u like it.
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    I have it. I haven't done either the 3 week or the 9 week. I just do the activities under Create Your Workout that I want to do. I usually end up doing sparring (boxing), step aerobics, basketball training, soccer training, and sometimes just the running (even though I'm REALLLLY bad at that!). Sorry I couldn't be more help.
  • Phoenyxtears
    Phoenyxtears Posts: 173
    I'm in the 9 week program. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the game. I'm still having issues with the strength stuff because it says I'm moving when I'm not and that I haven't lowered my arms when I have, but other than that I loooooooooooove it. I tend to skip those and do it on my own.
  • Mammatus
    Mammatus Posts: 9
    So start with 3 week then do 9 week./. Or just skip stright to 9 week. Little back ground. I just finish 30 day shred.. so looking for somethin new
  • bethy73
    bethy73 Posts: 39
    I'm in a wheelchair and don't have the use of my legs, so I customize my workout to just the upper body workout. You don't burn a LOT of calories but considering how much sweating I do and how much my pulse rate goes up, I think I burn off a few more than they say I do. ;)

Have fun with it.

~Beth
This discussion has been closed.