Row the World Game - Open Boat (Capt jagrib0112)

Options
KnottyJen
KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
Hi All! Just wanted to start a thread for us. Thanks for signing up to be on our team!!! I thought it might be a good idea to get together and try to come up with a team name and just a chance to get to know one another. Also, we're currently at 13 people. So, we need two more. If you have any friends that might be interested in getting on our boat, please have them send me a message. The challenge starts on Friday, so the sooner we find someone - the better! I'm looking forward to working with all of you!!! I know we can win this!!!

Here's our list of team members. I am pretty sure I friended everyone, but if I missed someone, please send me a request.

1. jagrib0112 (Captain)
2. dontstopnow
3. lindsm1407
4. sbrown6
5. cobylea
6. njava87
7. Kinda79
8. OregonCountryGirl
9. Weeziews
10. All4emma
11. LASH3S
12. michelle_eiz
13. nburns325
14. Galathea
15. HotSouthernMess

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I might be in ... what is the challenge all about?
  • nburns325
    nburns325 Posts: 174
    Options
    This is going to be fun!!! :)
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    It's basically a challenge to see which team can burn x calories in the shortest amount of time. The guy that's running the game calculated how many calories he burns to row a mile. So the teams (consisting of 15 people) log their calories and when plugged into a spreadsheet, it converts how many miles we've "rowed". The first team to row around the world wins!

Wow!!! That was quick!!! Final two rowers have been recruited! Closed group!
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I can't wait!! I think this will really make me push myself on my calorie burns. Woo Hoo We start Friday the 1st right?
  • KnottyJen
    Options
    Group is now closed!

However, if anyone else is interested in the game - the challenge is posted here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/273284-row-the-world-game-starts-1st-july-still-open?page=1#posts-3642753