so i have a crush on someone

Options

Replies

• IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I understand being shy but .....fake it.....like you're the most confident person you know......then be honest with him and just tell him straight out " I kinda like you.<small smiling laugh while looking him in the eye> You want go out and do something? Like go for a walk in the park or grab something to eat?"

He'll more than likely say yes or sure or something similar. So have a plan on what to do in your head and confirm it with him then.

Good Luck!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I feel bad for the people that are actually trying to give you advice on this topic
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    Options
    it is good advice. i really do have a crush on someone!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    This poor girl needs help and you're telling her to throw herself at the man naked, now it might work, but . . . poor girl
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I think it really depends on the guy. You've mentioned that he's outgoing, so a few little things that will let him know you're interested might do the trick (like...if HE'S interested, he might take the reins from there).

However, if he's anything like me, you'll have to beat him over the head with it. I never pick up on subtle hints. I just convince myself "she's just nice...she probably treats everyone like this."

So I would say do what feels right taking his personality into account. If he's not super shy or awkward, he'll likely take a second step if you take a first one (even a very small one).
  • Funnybunnyboo
    Options
    i had a crush on someone once....then he told me to get off, cuz he couldnt breath!!!
    lol
    xx
    :drinker:
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    No b*## grabbing, no carnivorous badger involvement and nothing naked, no weird mind games either.......If you are shy like me, just be approachable and speak to him in a nice way. Ask him out if the time is right or if you can get a group of ppl together with him included, have your friends help you. I never lacked for attention but my husband was actually the first guy I ever took the initiative to ask out and the last........:blushing:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I had a crush on a guy in boot camp made eyes and then graduation weekend saw him walking by himself and i was with my family i invited him to go with us out ot eat......basically fast forward 12 years later we are married with a son together. GOOD LUCK :)
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Cash. Or better yet, give me cash, and I'll put in a good word for ya. Pimpin' is hard work...
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Start with: "this one day, at band camp _______"
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    i think the only way to tell someone you really like them is with baby oil, handcuffs and a live honey badger.
    bring tarps.

Honey badgers are bad-*kitten*.:laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    :goes to disinfect my flute:
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    :goes to disinfect my flute:

Hey!! Clean my trom-'bone' will ya??!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Honestly be straight forward dont listen to the "play games" bit.... atleast that way you know straight up it never pays to treat someone less than how you truly feel honestly.

I agree. I am in a similar situation and I would rather him call me everyday then blow me off every few days. I know he likes me though., well, at least I hope someone would like me if he's driving 400 miles to see me and NOT just for some booty! I hate the "ignoring you to make you want me more" thing. It's hurtful and my best advise is to be open and honest!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    <3
  • crankyrobot
    crankyrobot Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just asked out a guy I work with. Told him we should hang around and watch a show we both like. He said yes, but I asked when, and he didn't respond....I wonder if he was placating.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    do u know if he likes you too?
    if he does. the easiest way to get him is ... DO NOT GIVE HIM ATTENTION.
    HE WILL BE ALL OVER YOU IF YOU DO THIS. trust me lol

if you act like you like him and want him, he will say to himself "this way easy" if u act like your not intersted in him, it will be myserious to him and he will try to get your attention .. LOL try it!

What the hell... why do women like to play pyscho games like this? This is some CRAZY SHIIT....seriously.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    bump....too fkn funny!
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Gah! This thread is going to make me puke.gif

seriously!!! ... I'm having flashbacks to high school!!!!