saying hi

Options
hey every one. just saying hi and hoping everyone is doing well and staying on track. i sure haven't been at all and feel so bad about it, but food is catered and don't have a choice in what i get to eat. been so busy, still about another week before things are back to order. finally posted some photos. i hate pictures of myself. i changed my goal and still have 50 to go. Miss u all and hate not being able to check the post. good luck to every one and god bless.

Replies

• nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    hey every one. just saying hi and hoping everyone is doing well and staying on track. i sure haven't been at all and feel so bad about it, but food is catered and don't have a choice in what i get to eat. been so busy, still about another week before things are back to order. finally posted some photos. i hate pictures of myself. i changed my goal and still have 50 to go. Miss u all and hate not being able to check the post. good luck to every one and god bless.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Good to hear from you Nichols:drinker: Glad you got brave and added some pics.....me? Not so brave yet:huh: :grumble: :laugh: But one day.......:happy:

Hang in there and things will soon be back to normal for you,
    Peace:wink:
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Try not to feel bad!! I have found for me feeling guilty makes me crazy!! so just pick and dust yourself off and work on you....have a great weekend...

LInda:smile: