So what's everyone doing this 4th of July weekend?

Options
brewingaz
brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
I figured there were two threads, so I'd add a third :)

Replies

• DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Booze cruise :drinker:
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND BIZATCH!
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Beachin' it!!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    fireworks and tequila. is there really anything to say???
  • LucieBear
    LucieBear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary with family and friends.... woo hoo.. Cheers to the next 25 years! Happy 4th of July to all my American MFP friends..
  • 512cheangela
    512cheangela Posts: 133
    Options
    Kayaking baby!
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Camping :)
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    It's a long weekend in Canada too - July 1st is Canada Day, our 144th birthday. Going to catch the Phillies vs Blue Jays game on Canada Day, and then donate some blood on Saturday. That should help me lose 1/2 a lb right there!

Have a great weekend to all my MFP friends on both sides of the border!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Most likely working, a lot. Sad, but they have outlawed fireworks here anyways because of the drought conditions, don't want anymore wild fires started.
  • Kalbright79
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Getting caught up on some work around the house and a BBQ on Monday. (Of course a few fireworks on the night of - 2 yr old willing that is) She seems to be scared of loud noises so we will see what she will handle. HAPPY 4TH ALL!!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Going to North Myrtle Beach to spend time with the extended family. :)
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Going to Charleston SC for a dinner cruise, includes viewing fireworks display. Only our second trip in 10 years that did not involve visiting relatives! Prepare for some romance....
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Being a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding on Saturday, recouping from hangover Sunday, and finding some trouble to get into on the 4th. :)
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My birthday is on the 3rd, so my boyfriend and I are heading down to GA to see my parents. :)
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Two parties in three days. I heard my liver quietly weeping last night. :drinker:
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    we arent allowed to have any fireworks, grills, bbq-ing, etc (anything with an open flame) due to droughts here. whatever we do...it wont be nearly as much fun as it could be! lol
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Meeting my friend in Balti/DC for a mini-girls vacation. Can't wait!
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    CAMPING!!
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My oldest son's birthday is Friday, so we're having a party on Saturday (YES I said Saturday...we can never do anything on Saturday's because my fiance' always works, but he has off, yay!) then for the rest of the weekend I have no idea! Next weekend is my bff's annual barbecue and fireworks spectacular! Can't wait!!!! Best fireworks show around (fyi, he's a professional, and they are FABULOUS!)
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Lake house with a bunch of friends! Drink, eat, wakeboard & jet ski...REPEAT for 3 days!!! I just ordered my new liver from Amazon! Got free super saver shipping! LOL