no energy today and I am sooo tired

Options
I guess this past work week really did me in I am exhausted :yawn: - I still need to clean house and run some errands but I can't seem to get motivated to do anything I have been laying in my bed and reading my book (which is sooooo good) I finally got the energy up to grab my bills and do them all while I laid in bed lol talk about lazy- I just want nothing more than to sleep this is the first saturday in weeks that I didn't jump out of bed early and run around all weekend then start the work week over- I think my body is telling me I need to slow down. So I guess I am going to listen it doesn't help the fact that it Is nasty outside (it has rained every afternoon this week :frown: - Well have a great weekend I guess Im just gonna watch my calories today I doubt I will over eat since one of my errands were to go grocery shopping lol-

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I guess this past work week really did me in I am exhausted :yawn: - I still need to clean house and run some errands but I can't seem to get motivated to do anything I have been laying in my bed and reading my book (which is sooooo good) I finally got the energy up to grab my bills and do them all while I laid in bed lol talk about lazy- I just want nothing more than to sleep this is the first saturday in weeks that I didn't jump out of bed early and run around all weekend then start the work week over- I think my body is telling me I need to slow down. So I guess I am going to listen it doesn't help the fact that it Is nasty outside (it has rained every afternoon this week :frown: - Well have a great weekend I guess Im just gonna watch my calories today I doubt I will over eat since one of my errands were to go grocery shopping lol-
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat....although we are going to game night with some friends which means pizza! So I HAVE to work out if I want more than one slice!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Our bodies are pretty smart in the messages they send us....so give yourself permission to sleep:yawn: and tell that guilty voice the keeps popping up in your head to run away....you want to take a nap. :laugh:

I don't know if you're off tomorrow or not.... But hopefully so , maybe then you can feel ok about giving yourself permission about taking today as a day off and tomorrow as errand, catchup day?? Would that work?

Lots of water and eating good will help your body to recover from working so much as well....I know you probably already know that...but sometimes we all need a bit of reminder when we're so exausted.:yawn: ...I felt that way earlier...took a short nap and feel so much more refreshed:drinker: ....now off to the gym for a couple hours.:heart:

Take care Hon.....listen to your BODY!:wink: