Alternative snacks

Options
I was reading an article today online about uncommon healthy snacks. And some of them sound pretty interesting and at the very least worth a try. Has any one ever tried these before, if so what are your thoughts?

The first was Kale chips. High in vitamins, anti-oxidents, omega 3's, flavoniods ect. Not sure how they taste but if they are decent it would be nice to get all those nutrients.

Next TerrAmazon seeds, roasted at low temps to preserve the omega 3.

Seaweed snacks. In the article there were a couple different brands. Seaweed is high in vitamins of every kind, slows agin, anti viral. One of the healthiest foods on the planet.

Think of me as a child. I am very picky about what I eat and I get crap from the bf family all the time. Would you recommend any of these?

Thanks.

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Have made Kale Chips myself, very good, but watch the salt, you can easily over salt them, it only takes a little!

Seaweed snacks, LOVE....Wish I had some now...sigh
  • ebentley88
    Options
    Where do you buy seaweed snacks or kale chips or those other things? I'm interested in giving them a try!!
  • starzluv94
    starzluv94 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am thinking like whole food stores and places like that. I was going to check out smiths, they have a really good selection for all that stuff. Trena said Harmons also has a really good selection so they might have them. I will let you know what I find out when I go grocery shopping. I still want to start a wheat grass farm. LOL :p