Ellelit - Day 22

Options
So yesterday went well. i've been really hungry lately, and i can't explain why other than i'm hating my job right now, and i think that the stress is making me want to overeat. it's not hunger, but a desire to go back to my emotional eating ways. yuesterday was another tough day for me, but i makde it through unscathed and ready to start a new day today. i have 3 days off, so i'm going to relax, do some reading and just get my mind off of the issues at work. i have a great job, and it pays not bad, but the people there were on major ***** patrol all week, and it got to me.

anyhow, here is how yesterday went:

breakfast:
1 cup skim milk
1.5 cups cheerios
1 banana

snack:
1 banana
4 fibre cookies
1 yogurt

lunch:
2 cups of tortellini with chesse filling and 1/2 cup tomato sauce
1 kiwi
1 kraft caramel.

snack:
mini carrots
sliced cukes
1 apple sauce cup
1 diced peaches fruit cup

supper:
1 homemade hamburger with lean ground beef, 1 oz of cheddar, 1/2 a tomato and sliced onions on a kaiser bun
1 roasted chicken breast
1 tomato salad made with 2 sliced tomatoes, balsamic vinaigre and 1 T of olive oil.

so a great day for me. i managed to avoid binging for another day, and i'm so happy that i made it through a crappy week and didn't top it of with a bingefest like i would have 3 weeks ago. i was really craving junk last night, and could not get the thought of a greesy cheeseburger out of my head. so i made my own for a fraction of the calories, and it tasted much better and much more fresh than anything i could have bought at wendy's or mcdonalds. i was also craving fries, but i decided to wait until today and have oven roasted wedgies with olive oil instead, so hopefully that will fix my fries craving.

anyhow, i'm feeling good today, and the pressure valve on the top of my head is slowly being relesed. i just have to stop being so sensitive and not let people's own issues and baggage affect me. i'm worth more than that...

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    So yesterday went well. i've been really hungry lately, and i can't explain why other than i'm hating my job right now, and i think that the stress is making me want to overeat. it's not hunger, but a desire to go back to my emotional eating ways. yuesterday was another tough day for me, but i makde it through unscathed and ready to start a new day today. i have 3 days off, so i'm going to relax, do some reading and just get my mind off of the issues at work. i have a great job, and it pays not bad, but the people there were on major ***** patrol all week, and it got to me.

anyhow, here is how yesterday went:

breakfast:
    1 cup skim milk
    1.5 cups cheerios
    1 banana

snack:
    1 banana
    4 fibre cookies
    1 yogurt

lunch:
    2 cups of tortellini with chesse filling and 1/2 cup tomato sauce
    1 kiwi
    1 kraft caramel.

snack:
    mini carrots
    sliced cukes
    1 apple sauce cup
    1 diced peaches fruit cup

supper:
    1 homemade hamburger with lean ground beef, 1 oz of cheddar, 1/2 a tomato and sliced onions on a kaiser bun
    1 roasted chicken breast
    1 tomato salad made with 2 sliced tomatoes, balsamic vinaigre and 1 T of olive oil.

so a great day for me. i managed to avoid binging for another day, and i'm so happy that i made it through a crappy week and didn't top it of with a bingefest like i would have 3 weeks ago. i was really craving junk last night, and could not get the thought of a greesy cheeseburger out of my head. so i made my own for a fraction of the calories, and it tasted much better and much more fresh than anything i could have bought at wendy's or mcdonalds. i was also craving fries, but i decided to wait until today and have oven roasted wedgies with olive oil instead, so hopefully that will fix my fries craving.

anyhow, i'm feeling good today, and the pressure valve on the top of my head is slowly being relesed. i just have to stop being so sensitive and not let people's own issues and baggage affect me. i'm worth more than that...