Is anybody working today?

Options
Hi all,
im at work...not much going on and im finding something to do to keep the snack monster away :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Is anybody else vegetating at work today? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ceedee22ed
    Options
    Hi all,
    im at work...not much going on and im finding something to do to keep the snack monster away :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Is anybody else vegetating at work today? :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I'm "working" but working at home. And, definitely not vegetating.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I have to go to work at 4...originally I was scheduled at 3, but since my boss is awesome and there's a million people there today, I get an extra hour of freedom. :bigsmile: Won't be vegetating though...I have to stand the whole night. :tongue:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I also had to go to the Uni today. It gets to a habit, but hope next Sat will be the last when I'll have to go. Usually I work from home or do housework on Sat's.

Right now I'm getting ready for a jog with the hubby . :drinker: Phew, I ate too much already... :grumble: PMS is its middle name :glasses:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I've just finished a 10 hour shift, came home, had dinner, a shower, and now I'm soaking my poor tired feet in a lovely mint foot bath :bigsmile:
    Making the most of it, my boss phoned and asked me to do more of the same tomorrow :ohwell:
    Gonna curl up on the sofa and watch a film in a mo, so I'll say goodnight to you all now :drinker:
  • lmwardx
    lmwardx Posts: 74
    Options
    Im working right now a whole 12 hrs shift every saturday! 5 more hrs to go!!:sad:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Phew, I ate too much already... :grumble: PMS is its middle name :glasses:

OH....I SO hear you on that one!!:grumble: PMS can be like this crazy monster taking over...hate those cravings! :explode:
  • ceedee22ed
    Options
    I'm "working" but working at home. And, definitely not vegetating.

Well, Im normally not vegetating either but I work in tourism and we are in the worst part of low-season here...I cant wait for November 15th to roll aound...it picks up big time :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: