one small step.....

Options
one small step.......leads to another, so eventually i will get where i' m going:happy:

i've been in a slump all week, i'm up 1.5 pounds, my bursitis flared up angrily after that day i walked for 40 minutes. i had to get bedrest and take it slow and easy, while the kitchen became a nightmare of a mess.

Well, today my cousin sent me a great cookbook, and we talked. i feel better now! Lin made my day!

This morning i woke up and decided to make today a better day. i did 30 minute walk on the treadmill first thing this morning.

now, I have to start cleaning up the kitchen.:sad:
:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
greenie

Replies

• greenbaum9
    Options
    one small step.......leads to another, so eventually i will get where i' m going:happy:

i've been in a slump all week, i'm up 1.5 pounds, my bursitis flared up angrily after that day i walked for 40 minutes. i had to get bedrest and take it slow and easy, while the kitchen became a nightmare of a mess.

Well, today my cousin sent me a great cookbook, and we talked. i feel better now! Lin made my day!

This morning i woke up and decided to make today a better day. i did 30 minute walk on the treadmill first thing this morning.

now, I have to start cleaning up the kitchen.:sad:
    :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
    greenie
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Good For you...we all have little relapses or days we just can't exercise the way we want to. But you're right in that it's one step at a time. Now I have to go clean my kitchen too!:smile:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Good attitude:flowerforyou: Keep up the good work:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart: