Ladies, and perhaps men, swimwear help!

2»

Replies

• Lstrhi
    Lstrhi Posts: 132
    Yeah I'm leaning more towards the second one, there are some lush retro inspired swimsuits out there. Some even have tummy control!

if you like retro, check out this site for ideas. i have a couple of these and love them:
    http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/swimwear.html
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,423 Member
    Hmmm, you would have to try the first one on to see if it works, you might find that the high bottom half makes you look really big around there, you know, draws attention to the area. I find that a medium pant with a supportive bra style top works best for me - and I don't worry too much about the stretch marks and flabby bits, no one else is going to be looking closely enough to notice them :)
    I also find that something that is a bit higher cut on the hips makes your leg look longer - when they are lower cut like the second one you get a really straight line across the thigh which makes it look bigger than if it is cut on an angle. Halter tops drive me nuts, but that is because I'm pretty big up top, I need one with bra-style straps. Halters look great though if they work on you, go for it!
  • superbeffie
    superbeffie Posts: 93 Member
    I think the first one super cute, but the second will be more flattering.
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    I like the shape of the second one (not a fan of the high waist on the first) but the vintage pattern from the first one!! A combination of the two would be nice!
This discussion has been closed.