Hello

Options
I am 31 years old. I have been suffering with eating disorder in the past two years. As a result, I have gained 20 lbs in no time. I have been really frustrated and had no courage to talk to anyone. I would like to start losing these extra lbs. Since I have injured my foot, I can't really do any real exercise except biking and swimming which I plan for 30 min 5 day a week. In addition, I want to put sculpting and yoga twice a week. Hope I can manage through. This is my first week down on this road. Wish me luck!

Replies

• cherrySue
    cherrySue Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 31 years old. I have been suffering with eating disorder in the past two years. As a result, I have gained 20 lbs in no time. I have been really frustrated and had no courage to talk to anyone. I would like to start losing these extra lbs. Since I have injured my foot, I can't really do any real exercise except biking and swimming which I plan for 30 min 5 day a week. In addition, I want to put sculpting and yoga twice a week. Hope I can manage through. This is my first week down on this road. Wish me luck!
  • newHampshirite
    newHampshirite Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    All the luck in the world cherrySue! Hope MyFitnessPal proves useful to you.
  • TryingForChange
    TryingForChange Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You got this!