Just joined too!!

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Lisa and I'm here in VERY snowy New Hampshire! I just joined my fitness pal and so far I very impressed. I love all the tools and it is so easy. I am really excited about taking care of my self for the 1st time in my life. Even if I look the same as I do now, if I can feel better and gain better habits, looking better is just a bonus. I'm looking forward to talking to you all and helping eachother through this awesome experience. :happy:

Replies

• oksmom
    oksmom Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Lisa and I'm here in VERY snowy New Hampshire! I just joined my fitness pal and so far I very impressed. I love all the tools and it is so easy. I am really excited about taking care of my self for the 1st time in my life. Even if I look the same as I do now, if I can feel better and gain better habits, looking better is just a bonus. I'm looking forward to talking to you all and helping eachother through this awesome experience. :happy:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    That is exactly how I feel too! I want to be healthy and losing weight is just like icing on the cake.