Thanks for the help

Options
I wanted to thank everyone who sent me a flower on this page. It was so sweet to get so many and I know it is mostly from my MFP friends.
25000 goal was reached through the program, so I guess Myspace.com or who ever set up the event is going to pay the entire money. I bet they didn't think it would be reached in 10 days.
So thanks again and if you hadn't done a flower, you can still go to the pinktogether page and look around and still send flowers to people. We still get notified when we get one, we just don't know who sent it unless you leave a comment also.
Thanks again to everyone, it was a fun and uplifting event. Specially while I am home recovering from my own breast reconstruction operation. Woo Hoo to new boobs!!!
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
SM
Donna

Replies

• StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    I wanted to thank everyone who sent me a flower on this page. It was so sweet to get so many and I know it is mostly from my MFP friends.
    25000 goal was reached through the program, so I guess Myspace.com or who ever set up the event is going to pay the entire money. I bet they didn't think it would be reached in 10 days.
    So thanks again and if you hadn't done a flower, you can still go to the pinktogether page and look around and still send flowers to people. We still get notified when we get one, we just don't know who sent it unless you leave a comment also.
    Thanks again to everyone, it was a fun and uplifting event. Specially while I am home recovering from my own breast reconstruction operation. Woo Hoo to new boobs!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    SM
    Donna