I just want to relax

Options
Hi, I'm Kristin. I'm 20-something and 250 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus, my blood pressure is through the roof. How did this get so out of control? I've always been a little thick, but after I had my daughter 2 years ago I just haven't been the same. I've yoyo'ed with my wieght and been really stressed about it. This is definitely the heaviest I've ever been. So hopefully this website will help me take control to better identify what I'm eating thats right and what I'm eating that's wrong. I just want to eat and know that I will still fit in my pants. I just want to relax.

Replies

• Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Exercise does a variety of good for your body. One big thing is that it releases endorphins and other "feel good" hormones that work well to counteract the stress hormones. When you couple exercise with sensible eating habits (lots of fruits & veggies, whole grains, lean proteins, and sensible portions) it can also help with trimming fat, lowering blood pressure, etc.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kristin!!
  • Hopeinanguish
    Hopeinanguish Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Well hello there!

You came to the right place! This is a wonderful, supportive community full of people who will cheer you on! Make sure you're committed and ready. You will feel tested all the time. But we're here to lift you up! Good luck on your journey!
  • timlord
    timlord Posts: 158
    Options
    fitness is a lifestyle/I do not like the term "working out"/it is a mode you have to grow into
    good luck