First week on the site for me...

Options
nastytater
nastytater Posts: 64 Member
I have been here just 1 week today,but tomorrow,I'm going to weight in again...I wanna know just exactly how much I've lost in 1 week...So please wish me luck....It's been along week...But well worth it.....As of right now,I'm down for 9 lbs,but after today I can't help but believe it's going to be more...Wish me luck please.

Replies

• mark03264
    mark03264 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Good luck and keep up the great job!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hey; GOOD LUCK and WELCOME to mfp.
  • sonbeam
    sonbeam Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck:happy:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your goals.
  • Softball54
    Options
    dang so ur telling me yu will c affects right then and there
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Positive ju ju is with you....good luck and remember that this is a journey that will take small steps!!:flowerforyou:
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Options
    best of luck! congrats on being active about your health. FYI, I'm sure things will turn out great, but if you don't see any results tomorrow, don't be discouraged. It did not lose until the 3rd week.
    Best of luck!
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Great job on your first week and good luck for tomorrow. I know you will get the results you are working so hard for. :happy:
  • jfriend32
    jfriend32 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good luck.
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Welcome aboard, keep up the great work.
  • nastytater
    nastytater Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words ya'll...Basically I'm holding right at 297......Have lost 9 lbs in the past week,and hope that I can keep this pace up...If anybody is curious to how I'm doing it,I'm using the calorie counter on here as a referrence and watching what I ate trying to stay under my calories along with every thing else...Also,my exercises consist of riding a bicycle everyday for atleast an hour...Trying to do 90 minutes a day,but it's hard to keep that going on a daily basis...
    I truely don't believe that I could have come this far though without the encouragement of my MFP friends on here and without the calorie referrence that this site makes for a chart to go by...I'm hanging in here,and will continue to give it my all...Ya'll take care today and have an awesome burn today...Love you MFP friends.
  • jeffpettis
    jeffpettis Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! But even if nothing changes tomorrow, 9lbs. for one week is alot!!! Usually the heavier you are, the more you lose right out of the gate, but I wouldn't shoot for that much every week. Just take it slow and easy, and you'll be able to maintain the weight loss for a long time to come. But anyways, Good Luck!!!:drinker:
  • hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    Good luck. I started a couple of weeks ago and I find myself making better choices and excercising more. I keep reminding my self of the "big picture" I need to post one on my profile.
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words ya'll...Basically I'm holding right at 297......Have lost 9 lbs in the past week,and hope that I can keep this pace up...If anybody is curious to how I'm doing it,I'm using the calorie counter on here as a referrence and watching what I ate trying to stay under my calories along with every thing else...Also,my exercises consist of riding a bicycle everyday for atleast an hour...Trying to do 90 minutes a day,but it's hard to keep that going on a daily basis...
    I truely don't believe that I could have come this far though without the encouragement of my MFP friends on here and without the calorie referrence that this site makes for a chart to go by...I'm hanging in here,and will continue to give it my all...Ya'll take care today and have an awesome burn today...Love you MFP friends.

congrats! that's amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!